Like all of the porn I've written, this fic was conceived at midnight while I stared at my computer, typing each word in complete agony, and as I write this up, I still can't look at it without dying in embarrassment.
Name:
I've been getting into Sabrina Claudio recently, and I was going through her songs trying to see if there were any lyrics or titles I could steal, that would be fitting for the overarching fic ideas, but most of them are...in the nicest way put, super heterosexual. However, her most recent song (collaboration) is titled "Inhale/Exhale", and I liked the ring of it. Afterwards, when I was looking through pictures of Jisung's stage outfits trying to find one I liked and picked something from The Bat, I thought the coincidence was funny enough to warrant keeping the title.
Ship:
I'm sure everyone knows by now that Chenle/Renjun/Jisung is my favourite triangulation in Dream, and I've been ni the mood to write them recently, especially since all of my current projects aren't any of those ships. I love the dynamic contrast between Renjun and Chenle, who are incredibly firey, incredible "my way or the highway" people, and Jisung, who's the exact opposite. Also, Renjun is gentle to Jisung, who's gentle to Chenle, who's gentle to Renjun...it's like a neat closed loop of homosexuality and I'm here for every second of it.
Premise:
I swear I spent an hour spinning around in my chair, trying to figure out how and why the three of them were having sex, how they got there, what lead up to it. I tried having Renjun walk in on ChenJi like some kind of jilted lover, I thought about RenSung being established and Chenle being both of their exes, I got lost in the sauce I have to admit...I settled on RenLe friends with benefits and Jisung outsider because I think Jisung is someone that needs so much explicit permission before he's comfortable acting and doing things, and there was no way a crazed jealousy plot would work without him backing out, unless he was the jealous one--if he was the one depriving himself, and the other two were reaching to him to pull him back up.
Music:
As mentioned, a gratuitous amount of Sabrina Claudio was listened to, as well as my sex playlist (read: the playlist I literally only listen to when I write sex scenes), so SZA, H.E.R., and Dhruv amongst others.
Colour:
A nice dark, saturated blue.
Name:
I've been getting into Sabrina Claudio recently, and I was going through her songs trying to see if there were any lyrics or titles I could steal, that would be fitting for the overarching fic ideas, but most of them are...in the nicest way put, super heterosexual. However, her most recent song (collaboration) is titled "Inhale/Exhale", and I liked the ring of it. Afterwards, when I was looking through pictures of Jisung's stage outfits trying to find one I liked and picked something from The Bat, I thought the coincidence was funny enough to warrant keeping the title.
Ship:
I'm sure everyone knows by now that Chenle/Renjun/Jisung is my favourite triangulation in Dream, and I've been ni the mood to write them recently, especially since all of my current projects aren't any of those ships. I love the dynamic contrast between Renjun and Chenle, who are incredibly firey, incredible "my way or the highway" people, and Jisung, who's the exact opposite. Also, Renjun is gentle to Jisung, who's gentle to Chenle, who's gentle to Renjun...it's like a neat closed loop of homosexuality and I'm here for every second of it.
Premise:
I swear I spent an hour spinning around in my chair, trying to figure out how and why the three of them were having sex, how they got there, what lead up to it. I tried having Renjun walk in on ChenJi like some kind of jilted lover, I thought about RenSung being established and Chenle being both of their exes, I got lost in the sauce I have to admit...I settled on RenLe friends with benefits and Jisung outsider because I think Jisung is someone that needs so much explicit permission before he's comfortable acting and doing things, and there was no way a crazed jealousy plot would work without him backing out, unless he was the jealous one--if he was the one depriving himself, and the other two were reaching to him to pull him back up.
Music:
As mentioned, a gratuitous amount of Sabrina Claudio was listened to, as well as my sex playlist (read: the playlist I literally only listen to when I write sex scenes), so SZA, H.E.R., and Dhruv amongst others.
Colour:
A nice dark, saturated blue.